To embed a Blaze Player on your personal website, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log into your BeatStars account.
2. Next, visit the following section My Media>Players
3. If you haven't created a Blaze player already, click the "Create Store" button. (see screenshot)
NOTE: If you already created your desired Blaze player, please skip to step #4
4. Next, edit your player per your desired settings using the "Customize" button and edit options in the Blaze player's edit page. There are various settings which you can manually edit.
IMPORTANT: In order to see the "Customize" button on your player, you will need to manually log into your player using the "Login" button at the top right of your player.
5. Next, ensure you are filtered by the "General Embed" tab, then copy the full HTML5 code underneath the "COPY & PASTE THIS IN TO YOUR WEB PAGE" text. (see screenshot)
6. Then paste the code into your website builder/editor.
IMPORTANT: If you have any trouble pasting the code into your website builder/editor, you will need to contact your website service's support team and request details on how to embed code from 3rd party services.