In order to collect YouTube revenue from your music, please follow the steps below.
1. Log into your account.
2. Next, upload music that you own all rights to.
NOTE: If you do not know how to upload music, see this link: How to Upload Music
3. Click the drop-down arrow at the top right of the page located just to the left of your user image and select "My Media". (see screenshot)
4. Next click "Music Distribution" in the navigation tool bar on the left and select "Single Tracks". (see screenshot)
5. In the following page, click the "Distribute" button at the right of the track you wish to generate YouTube revenue from. (see screenshot)
6. In the following page, fill out the required fields and check the box "Add to YouTube Content ID Program". (see screenshot)
7. Your track will then be submitted to review for approval. If approved, your track will then be ready to earn YouTube revenue. For additional information Watch Video