To fill out your required track information, please follow the instructions below. All mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
1. Log into your account.
2. Next, please follow the instructions at the following link to upload your track How do I upload a beat or a song. Once you have uploaded a track per the instructions in this link, you can then begin to fill in your track's metadata information.
3. In the first required field, you will need to fill out your "Track Title" or "Song Title". This field must accurately list your track or song title only, no other information should be added within this field. (see example below)
NOTE: Track and song titles cannot be in all capital letters and must conform to standard capitalization structure. Also, adding information to your track or song title such as "free download", "original mix", genre information, featured artists, likeness of celebrity artists, etc. is not accepted and will cause your track to be rejected by distribution partners. To avoid any issues with your track, please simply provide your track or song title ONLY, and not in all caps.
4. Next please enter your track's "Release Date". (see example below)
5. If you are uploading a "Production Track", please select your "Track Type". (see example below)
NOTE: This field is not applicable to "Song" uploads.
6. In the "Options" field, please select your "Selling Preferences".
- For "Production Tracks", you will see the following options. (see screenshot)
NOTE: If you do not select the check-box for "Negotiate Exclusive Purchases", the required "Exclusive Price" field must be filled out.
- For "Songs", you will see the following options. (see screenshot)
NOTE: If you do not select the check-box for "Free Download", the required "Price" field must be filled out.
7. Next please use the drop-down menu to select a "Primary Genre". A "Sub Genre" is optional, but preferred for filtering. (see screenshot)
NOTE: A "Secondary Genre" is also optional, but preferred for filtering.
8. Next please use the drop-down menu to select a "Primary Mood". A "Secondary Mood" is optional, but preferred for filtering. (see screenshot)
9. Next please provide your "BPM (Beats per Minute)" should you have it. If not, our system will auto-detect your BPM via a 3rd party beat detection software.
10. Next please provide a "Description". (see screenshot)
NOTE: This field allows users to essentially provide details for their track and help market themselves.