To search for a specific producer, track, album, etc., please follow the instructions below.
1. Log into your account.
2. Click the drop-down arrow at the top right of the page located just to the left of your user image.
3. Next click "My Profile". (see screenshot)
4. Next click the drop-down menu just to the left of the search field, it will allow you to narrow down your search by "Users", "Tracks", "Albums", "Playlist", "Videos", or "All". Click the selection you wish. (see screenshot)
NOTE: The search filter is defaulted to "All" which will allow you to search any category that contains your search word(s).
5. Next type your search word(s) into the search field and hit enter on your keyboard. The search will then populate relative search results. (see example)
6. You can then click on the intended search result in order to be directed to your desired location.