To add your own personalized voice tag to your tracks, please follow the instructions below.
You can also watch the video here How To Add Your Own Voice Tag Audio Watermark To Your Tracks
1. Log into your BeatStars account.
2. Visit the following section Selling Preferences
3. Next, click the "Upload Voice Tag" button and select your desired file from your device. (see screenshot)
IMPORTANT: If you wish to supply tracks with your voice tags already mixed into your audio files, please use the "Tagged MP3" upload button within a track's "Edit" page. Doing so will override your custom voice tag from your Selling Preferences.
4. Then use the "Choose Tag Frequency" drop-down menu to select your desired frequency. (see screenshot)
5. Next, click the "Save Changes" button. (see screenshot)
IMPORTANT: When making any voice tag setting changes, it can take up to 72 hours to reflect on site.
Voice Tag Specifications
- MP3, WAV or FLAC File Format
- 1-20 seconds Duration