Below are the instructions which will allow you to setup your GoDaddy domain name as your Pro Page URL. Please note that the option to use your own domain name as your Pro Page URL is only offered to Pro and Unlimited BeatStars members. If your domain name service provider is not GoDaddy, please contact your domain name service provider with regards to setup instructions with 3rd party services.
1. Go to GoDaddy.com and sign into your account. (see screenshot)
2. Click the "Manage" button. (see screenshot)
3. Next click the "Settings" icon and then click "Manage DNS". (see screenshot)
4. Next find "A" type record, and then click the "Edit" icon. (see screenshot)
4a. Then replace "Points to" field with 126.96.36.199 (see screenshot)
NOTE: You may change the "Seconds" to 600. Changing the "Seconds" to 600 is optional.
5. Then click the "Add" link. (see screenshot)
5a. Next select "CNAME" for the "Type" field and input "www" in the "Host" field. Then input "www.beatstars.com" in the "Points to" field and click "Save". (see screenshot)
IMPORTANT: If you receive "An unexpected error occurred." during this step, this error usually occurs when users already have an existing "CNAME" with "www" as the host. If this is the case, you will need to edit that one instead of creating a new one.
6. **ONLY IF FORWARDING IS SETUP** Click the "Edit" icon. (see screenshot)
6a. **ONLY IF FORWARDING IS SETUP** Click the "Delete" icon. (see screenshot)
7. Lastly, log into your BeatStars account and visit the link Pro Page Setup. You will need to input your domain name in the "Domain Name" field. (see screenshot)
IMPORTANT: Do not include http:// and/or www. before your entry, please simply start with your actual domain name. Also, you may need to clear your browser's cache, close your browser, and then re-open your browser after this step in order to see your Pro Page populate correctly.